Please read the About Us
page before applying for a position at SkyLight Paths.
Positions are in Woodstock, Vermont unless otherwise specified.
SkyLight Paths Publishing and its sister imprints, Jewish Lights Publishing and GemStone Press, all divisions of LongHill Partners, Inc., have a total staff of over 30 editorial, marketing, sales and administrative people.
We are people of all faiths, all backgrounds.
Thanks to the enthusiastic response to our books from readers such as you, our list of books and our staff are growing steadily in all areas. If you are interested in joining our dedicated and enthusiastic team in beautiful Woodstock, Vermont, please send your resume, including salary history, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Senior Vice President, Finance & Administration
P.O. Box 237 • Woodstock, VT 05091
We are an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to hearing from you.
Book Production Assistant
We are seeking a motivated Book Production Assistant to help with typesetting and producing 40+ new books and 70+ reprints per year, working closely with our Production and Editorial teams. Primary responsibilities include:
- Work in QuarkXPress to typeset new book interiors using house standards
- Make corrections in book interiors, catalogs and web pages accurately and efficiently
- Modifying style sheets and master pages in QuarkXPress
- Knowledge of html and web design standards required
- handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- have strong organizational, writing, problem solving, and communication skills
- have high attentiveness for accuracy and detail
- have a positive, team-oriented attitude
- be self motivated
- have QuarkXPress / InDesign experience
- have familiarity with Mac platform
- must work in the office in Woodstock
Paid vacation, sick leave, medical, paid holidays (9)
Contact: Tim Holtz, Director of Design and Production